開心生活站

位置:首頁 > 生活常識 > 

淡淡傷感的英文個性簽名帶翻譯

I thought love can fulfill the dissatisfaction of life.However, it is love that produces more regret.

我以爲愛情可以填滿人生的遺憾,然而,製造更多遺憾的,卻偏偏是愛情。

Some people like sunshine, warm, beautiful, but ultimately unable to retain.

有些人就像陽光,溫暖、美好,卻終究無法挽留。

If it is not me had changed appearance, but you had forgetten the time.

若不是我變了模樣,便是你淡忘了時光。

You will not be the same as I think you want me.

你會不會像我想你一樣的想我。

Relationship between fade is worse than quarrel.

關係漸淡比吵架更可怕。

The dream is always broken. The heart is always tired.

是夢總會碎,是心總會累。

In solitude, be a multitude to yourself.

在孤獨中,一個人要像一支隊伍。

Since then mention you no wind no rain also no clear.

從此以後提及你,也無風無雨也無晴。

Because loved a crazy, so see you still smiling silence.

因爲曾經愛過一場瘋狂,所以看你依舊笑着沉默。

The word love is too beautiful, but it is too sad in practice.

相愛這詞太漂亮,實踐起來太心酸。

I wish I knew how to quit you.

我想知道我該如何戒掉你。

Your world is so crowded that it makes sense without me.

你的世界太擁擠,沒有我,也合情合理。

This winter, no surprise, no temperature, no relationship.

這個冬天 沒有驚喜 沒有溫度 沒有關係。

Sorrow is hard enough, let alone hide sadness.

悲傷已經夠難受了, 更何況是隱藏悲傷。

You are a grand dream wake up I can blame.

你是一場盛大的夢 夢醒了我能怪誰。

You regard him as a lover, and he take you as a practice lover.

你當他是戀愛對象,他當你是練愛對象。

Time forget me, or I forgot to follow, a turn around, is a lifetime.

時間忘了等我,還是我忘了跟着走,一轉身,便是一輩子。

Stop wasting your feelings,unworthy.

別再浪費感情了,不值得。

Its a pity that the best you and the best me dont have in the same period.

很可惜,最好的你和最好的我不在同一時期。

without your betrayal, how will I have now decadent.

沒有你的背叛,我又怎麼會有現在的頹廢。

The most painful distance is youre not here with me but in my heart.

最痛的距離,是你不在我身邊卻在我心裏。

Thank you so far have not one to miss me.

感謝至今都沒有一個人對我難以割捨。

Is not there is not. I love the person but not in.

是非地裏有是非人,物是人非裏最喜歡的人卻不在。

The end of the summer, the who. memory such as a line, who stumbled.

那年夏末,負了誰。記憶如線,絆了誰。

who gives us meet but not concurrently give us forever.

是誰賜我們遇見 卻不一併贈我們永遠。

It is the most tortured by the cold and the heat, and it hurts the most.

忽冷忽熱最折磨,反反覆覆最傷人。

You are my oath not pain, I am your not essential memory.

你是我不敢宣誓的疼痛,我是你可有可無的記憶。

pale moonlight, I declare lonely and shadow.

蒼白的月光下,我和影子述說寂寞。

Since we can not be together, why the fate of the encounter.

既然不能在一起,命運爲什麼安排相遇。

Time forget me, or I forgot to follow, a turn around, is a lifetime.

時間忘了等我,還是我忘了跟着走 ,一轉身,便是一輩子。

You cant go back. Thats growth.

回不去了,這就是成長。

Do you know whats so hard about being too strong? Nobody might care to ask if you are oK.

你知道太過堅強的後果是什麼嗎?是沒人會關心地問你一句你還好嗎。

why are you upset? Hes not yours.

你難過什麼,他本來就不是你的。

Like the wind dunk as pain memories were blown, but love is in imperceptible in the cold.

像風灌進回憶一樣痛被吹散 ,愛卻在不知不覺中着了涼。

most want is you, the most do not want to bother is also you.

最想的是你,最不想打擾的也是你。

mention you again,Its already a family name.

再次提起你,已是連名帶姓。

people can be disappointed to what extent, but repeatedly refresh.

人能失望到什麼程度,卻屢屢刷新。

obviously very like, but not close to.

明明動了情,卻不敢靠近。

You are the reason why I became stronger.But still,you are my weakness.

因爲你,我懂得了成長,可你,依舊是我的傷。

I do not know what to say no more.

我再也不知道該說什麼了。

alone is what I have.alone protects me.

我只有孤獨作伴,孤獨能保護我。

I planned to say all these terrible things to you, but in the end, I just want to tell you I miss you.

我本打算對你傾訴所有糟糕的事,但到最後,我只想告訴你我想你。

In fact I really miss some people,something of some time.

其實我很想念某些時候的某些人某些事...

The person has not changed, the change is the heart.

人沒變,變的是心。

The shortest mantra of this world is the name of a person.

世上最短的咒語,是一個人的名字。

what time did you let me into your heart.

你什麼時候才能讓我進入你的心。

In the wind and snow, I was too old to show my joys and sorrows.

往後風雪肆意,我也過了顯露悲喜的年紀。

Though no to love, but I do not regret.

雖未愛對,但我不悔。

Take the luggage for you but dont know the direction.

帶上行李尋你 卻不知方向。

weve stuck together for a long time but finally weve been defeated by eternity.

我們堅持了好久,但最終還是輸給了天長地久。

There is always someone who lives in his heart,but says goodbye in his life.

總有一個人一直住在心裏,卻告別在生活裏。

Sometimes, you dont get over things. You just learn to live with the pain.

有時候,我們並非走出了傷痛,不過是學會了帶着傷痛繼續生活。

I still want to wait and wait for an impossible possibility.

我還是想等一等等一個不可能的可能。

You said a lifetime, but stay for a while.

你說的一輩子、卻呆了一陣子。

Youre my contradictory dream, drunk and afraid of getting drunk.

你是我期待又矛盾的夢,想喝又怕醉的酒。

How to get away from the misery of love. I know my past hope.

怎麼趕不走失戀的苦惱。我知道我無可救藥。

Young as accumulation and dispersion is not you and me.

青澀不及當初,聚散不由你我。

when you held out your hand to me, I almost thought I could walk with you all my life.

你朝我伸出手的時候,我差點誤以爲,這一生都可以跟你走。

There has old wind,old trees and old road,but except the old you.

舊的風,舊的樹,舊的路,只是唯獨沒有舊的你。

There is no one like me, miss should not miss.

有沒有人像我一樣,思念不該思念的人。

Laugh until You cry; cry until You Laugh.

笑到終於哭出來;哭到終於笑出來。

will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul?

當我一無所有,遍體鱗傷,你是否愛我如故?

淡淡傷感的英文個性簽名帶翻譯

標籤:傷感 翻譯 簽名