開心生活站

位置:首頁 > 綜合知識 > 

英語短句帶翻譯

英語短句帶翻譯

Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.

任何值得做的,就把它做好。

Happiness is a way station between too much and too little.

幸福是太多和太少之間的一站。

In love folly is always sweet.

戀愛中,幹傻事總是讓人感到十分美妙。

The hard part isn’t making the decision. It’s living with it.

做出決定並不困難,困難的是接受決定。

Your happy passer-by all knows, my distressed there is no place hides.

你的幸福路人皆知,我的狼狽無處遁形。

You may be out of my sight, but never out of my mind.

你也許已走出我的視線,但從未走出我的思念。

Love is not a maybe thing. You know when you love someone.

愛不是什麼可能、大概、也許,一旦愛上了,自己是十分清楚的。

In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.

到頭來,你活了多少歲不算什麼,重要的是,你是如何度過這些歲月的。

When the whole world is about to rain, let’s make it clear in our heart together.

當全世界約好一起下雨,讓我們約好一起在心裏放晴。

It’s better to be alone than to be with someone you’re not happy to be with.

寧願一個人呆着,也不要跟不合拍的人呆一塊。

標籤:英語 短句 翻譯